2019 Review: Inventory Lab vs AccelerList
First there was Inventory Lab …and then we decided to create AccelerList 💡
There are a few listing apps around the Amazon universe 🌎 right now. Some are older and some more new, some try to help you with data and some try to help with your work flows.
Whichever one you pick to help you with your Amazon business, you’ll want to be crystal clear 🔮 as to the value you’re getting out of them, otherwise your throwing good money away.
In this article we’ll going to give you a quick overview as to the differences between AccelerList and Inventory Lab.
Of course 🤷🏻♂️ this article is bias, but to be honest, there are major differences between Inventory Lab and AccelerList and we understand that not all of their customers will be a good fit for AccelerList.
Inventory Lab has been around for several years 👴🏼 now and has become a brand apparent winner in the Amazon inventory management game. They have a slick UI (user interface) and have made the “listing” experience an easy effort.
You can do almost everything with them for your Amazon FBA business with respect to listing and research.
- All inclusive listing, research & accounting web application
- Easy to use interface
- Ability to print labels
- Ability to create live batches that go right to Amazon shipment plans
- Comes with live only scanning app
- Expensive ($50/mo)
- Accounting reports are very confusing
- Reports of accounting data not formatting correctly
- Unresponsive to feature requests
- No real community
- Founders don’t talk to their customers anymore
AccelerList is fundamentally different in a lot of ways.
After selling on Amazon FBA for almost two years, it became very apparent to us that in order to scale our business, we needed to be able to grab product in bulk (think wholesale, eBay lots, CraigsList ads, estate sales) and then get it in quickly to our Seller Central account.
With Inventory Lab, we couldn’t do that.
- Bulk/Private/Live listing work flows all included
- More affordable than Inventory Lab and others
- Beautiful UI/UX – same tech Facebook, Quora and Instagram built on
- Intuitive Dashboard with “community feel”
- Lighting fast product results on every scan
- No scanning app included (we recommend ScoutIQ)
Breaking down AccelerList
Every time you enter the AccelerList app you’ll be greeted with a comprehensive business dashboard that highlights all of your key metrics. This data is dynamic and updates hourly for you as you list or review your business details.
AccelerList makes it super easy to list all of your products into Amazon Seller Central in an effortless and intuitive way. You can view all of your batch metrics at the top of the listing page and control how fast and slow you would like to list in our handy side control panel.
While listing you will have powerful options to price and condition your products no matter the niche. See all of the merchant and FBA prices giving you the clearest picture of where you should price your items.